Friday 24 June 2011

Brought a week ago but forgotten to post about it... Yeh so I got these I only Paid for the day cream ~~ the biggest size tub and got all others for free! :D was trying to get more later on but I think they stopped giving out gift bags!
Here's what I got:
- Turnaround concentrate visible skin renewer.
- Superdefense SPF 25 age defense moisturiser.
- Super recuse antioxidant night moisturiser.
- Take the day off makeup remover for lids, lashes & lips.
- 7 days scrub cream rinse formula.
- Moisture surge extended thirst relief.
- All about eyes rich cream.
- High impact mascara.
- Deep comfort hand and cuticle cream.
And finally two make up bag one sliver and a clear one.



Nails!! yellow and pink cracked effect vanish!



On wednesday me and sis went to eat lunch at our local Thai restaurant! I normally have (pad Thai) noodle but decide to try the green curry today and soup Tom kah, basically Tom yum soup with coconut milk in it so therefore not as spicy.


Nom nom nom! :)


Had a play round with my photo app... Hehehe! Love this app!



No comments:

Post a Comment