Sunday 2 January 2011

Part 2 Xmas + day in London

HAPPY 2011!!!

There are lots of photos to see, so I wont say much LOL...
Cheesecake I made :)

 


Here's how I made it: (I did try to make it as clear as I can ><) Anything not sure feel welcome to ask me XD

*I lost my recipe sheet, so I have guessed how much each item needed*
Things you need: ~Digestive biscuit about 10-15 pieces(enough to cover your cake tin after crushed)
~Butter approx 70-90g (not salted ones, I used special ones for making cake)
~Gelatines powder 2-3 teaspoons or you can use those sheets one
~Mascarpone cheese 500g or cream cheese if you find them
~Double cream or whip cream approx 150g?
~Sugar approx 5 tablespoon
~Your fave fruits and tools

Some games we played during Xmas times 


Long old fun game~
Our Very yummy 26th dinner Lol Chinese mix English style Christmas dinner...
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

27th London day trip~

x Yum cha x
UV pool! 
Xmas Lights
Too bad those Ferraro rocher ain't real hahaha...
This was very yummy!
On the train back home... Just want to show you my new scrave my cousin brought for me >< <3


And this new jacket brought from pull and bear! Oh! and the bag was from Hong Kong...

No comments:

Post a Comment