Sunday 9 January 2011

I need a new phone or a camera!

Sorry!! My pictures quality are so bad!!! So I really need a new phone or a camera... any recommendation???
Thinking about Samsung T600?

New nail design...

Colours I used: Miss sporty No.39 (turquoise) and Aics No.46 (Blue & sliver glitters with hearts!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now onto FOOOOOD!  XD
Hahaha... I have long time no cooked! Since I finished Uni I don't have a chance to cook myself random food! Yesterday I went to my cousin house and decided to cook some spaghetti's ^^ This was my plate, I love having so many flavours at once but this was very very fat too!!! LOL I miss my times at uni! ><

 I went to a Thai restaurant with mum the other day for lunch! This is what she had chicken green curry!
 And this is my favourite Chicken 'Pad Thai' (noodle with tomato sauce?) but again lots of flavours in it!
& we both have tom yum soup as starter!!!

AND guess who this is!!! Hahaha... Yes this is me! My mum told me this was my first photo I had, because technology are not that developed back then, so it is still black and white!

1 comment:

  1. I have a camera recommendation for you^__^*
    You wrote that u are thinking about Samsung T600!:) I have a really similar one, it's Samsung ST550,And i LOVE it!( ^v^) This camera has pretty much everything!^__^ And the pictures that it makes are AMAZING!<3
    (I'm gonna make a review for this camera soon, so maybe you can drop by!^-^/)

    -->I really like your nails, the color and the glitter looks so cute together!<3

    ReplyDelete